 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1529
Re: Octan tanks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 14:32:26 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:

I really think they are very neat and very large....ohhh that will be an
interesting piece of your layout...if you do decide to include it.

Unfortunately I can't take credit for the idea :)

NALUG is probably where I saw it first.  It's a great design, theirs is much
taller and rounder.

The only thing negative about it is that despite the nice "curve" design,
it is a little too choppy (too many edges...)  <my own opinion>

Yeah, I think you can make it a little rounder if you increased the diameter
by another half, so maybe 24 dots wide.  For me, I figured if I can build
like three or four of these, I can integrate that into a nice oil transfer
station.  I just need to figoure how to build a nice utility building to go
along with it.

Calum