 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1528
1527  |  1529
Subject:
Paradisa Ritz Hotel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 12:56:26 GMT

I got a poolside paradise just recently...and I was just in awe...from the
architecture and could not believe my eyes that I had the nice set in my
collection...

then my awe turned into slight disgust when I thought about how unpractical
it would be for a house by itself....and the more I thought and thought about
it....glancing over the set again and again, the more my disgust turned to
hapiness and inventiveness when the thought came to mind about using the set
as a centerpiece for a "five star" hotel...

it will definitely be a winter or even a spring construction project, and I
haven't decided where to put it yet in the general look of things...but
what I was thinking was having 3 floors, maybe 2 "suites" per floor...there is
already a pink spiral stair case going from floor 1 to 2 (on the poolside
paradise)...another spiral stair case going from floor 2 to floor 3 (which
was kindly "donated" by Eric Deguili (he doesn't like pink!! :) )

Anyways....I hope I have enough time and money to build it...I got a few other
projects I got to work on before building the hotel...so wish me luck!!

just some thoughts...

Benjamin Medinets