 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1530
Re: Octan tanks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 15:15:58 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
Those look *fabulous*! Did you just know how to do the curve, or did you
plot it with the computer or something first?

No, I built one layer on a baseplate just to get the curve right.  I got the
idea from NALUG, they had some in one of their layouts...

Calum