 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15116
  And then the Thank-Yous...

So for the guy supposedly 'in charge' I wasn't around much, so with much further ado, here's what I'll say-- Thanks-- Without Janey this show wouldn't have happened. At all. But she hates it when I talk about her in a fond and admiring way so I'll (...) (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: And then the Thank-Yous...

(...) Snipped all Dave's kind words, returns the thanks with a big hug and a pat on the bum (please note, I have Sandy's permission!). It's always a pleasure (dis)playing with you Dave, and I especially like it when you let me run with scissors. BTW (...) (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: And then the Thank-Yous...

(...) Dave you were and are a big part of the show, so please don't be so modest. (...) Having once been the one worrying about the passes and the electricity and the table layout and so on and so forth it is important for me to say thank you to you (...) (19 years ago, 8-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: And then the Thank-Yous...

In lugnet.loc.ca, David Koudys wrote: Thanks for such a great show guys and gals! I had a good (and yet quite tiring) weekend (I'm still yawning.) Thanks for the hard work from Janey, Dave and the rest. Oh and all of the classic space minifigs were (...) (19 years ago, 8-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)