 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15135
Re: And then the Thank-Yous...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 13:44:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, David Koudys wrote:

Thanks for such a great show guys and gals!

I had a good (and yet quite tiring) weekend (I'm still yawning.) Thanks for the
hard work from Janey, Dave and the rest.

Oh and all of the classic space minifigs were accounted for!

(I forgot I placed two red guys into the monorail (with there hands over there
heads)

Now if only more people would build moonbases :)

Jeff VW