 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15007
Re: More Important Hobby Show info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 16:25:00 GMT

If they want us to have skirting they can give it to us.

Or we'll just do our best with the blue skirting.

Derek

I'll bring the blue just for covering the tops of the tables and a little
overhang

If they out us where we were the first year, then we only have 3 sides exposed
anyway--the wall is on the 4th side.  Therefore we only need 10 tables

Working it out...

Dave K