 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15005
15004  |  15006
Subject:
More Important Hobby Show info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 15:56:46 GMT

We have a 30x30 display area and my table getting guy can get his hands on 10ish
tables.  Each table is 8 feet long

So we may be a little short on the perimeter--1 or 2 extra tables would be nice.
If not, then more room for the people to walk around :)

As well, these are plain tables--no skirting-- I have the blue skirting from the
train shows, but that might not work well.

If anyone has any ideas for skirting, it'd be appreciated.

Dave K