 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15008
Re: Mark youself on Frapper!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 16:38:12 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

Cool Rob, never saw that before, I set one up for JLUG too. (Imitation is the
sincerest form of flattery...or blatant thievery?)

http://www.risingconcepts.com/frapper/jlug

Wow, I've been hacked! How touching. Well I guess everyone has to have a hobby.

I will assume by this post, you did not add that, and I assume by my membership
list that is not another actual member. Unfortunately that is the nature of that
map, validation or approval is not needed so my only course of action is to
delete it, once I become aware.  If anyone has been added, by someone other than
themselves, please let me know, and I will deal with it ASAP.

Janey "Red Brick"

P.S. Yes Dave, it counts, at least to me.