 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14667
Re: Which one would you pic?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 16:06:43 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, John Guerquin wrote:
Bottom line IMO:
If this individual wants a sporty/sports car - RSX.
If this individual wants a practical comfortable 4-seater, that handles really
nicely when asked, then the Mazda 6 is the answer.

John sums it up pretty nicely.  You do NOT want to shove 4 people in the RSX.
Also, keep in mind that the RSX-S ONLY comes in manual transmission.

With that said, the Acura's gearbox is silky smooth.  Once you've experienced
that, you won't want to drive any other manual transmission car.  My sister has
a RSX-S and it's a really fun car to drive.  I drove a rental Mazda 6 with a
4-cylinder engine, and it was kinda boring (although I may be biased towards
Hondas in general)...

Other factors you might want to take into account is price.  The Type S starts
at $33,200 plus freight/PDI, but it's pretty much fully loaded.  The Mazda 6
could run you anywhere between $26,000 - $33,000, depending on your choice of
engine and options.