 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14663
Re: Which one would you pic?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 14:50:47 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

Mazda 6 or Acura RSX Type S?

Derek

p.s. it's not for me, I'm very happy in my Element.

That's hard to say, it's a personal choice, because the two cars are not
comparable in the same market.

Mazda 6 (Jetta, Accord, Altima, Civic Si, Acura EL)
Acura RSX (Tiberon, Celica, etc)

I mean, if it was up to me, I'd pick the Mazda 6 but that's my preference.

Calum

WRONG!!!

try again.

Chris