 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14665
Re: Which one would you pic?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 15:42:38 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

Mazda 6 or Acura RSX Type S?

That's the problem I had when my friend asked me.  So I figured I throw
it out there with little background.

Personally I'd like to have the RSX, but practically the 6 would be more
useful.

I do miss the low to the ground feel of a car from time to time.  But I
still had a lot of fun zipping through the windy back roads in the
Halibertion area last week, in my brick on wheels.

The RSX is a sporty / sports car 3-door hatchback
The Mazda 6 is a practical sporty 4-door sedan, or 5-door hatchback.

Mazda 3 is a good mix between both cars - size of the RSX, but 4-seater
practicality of the 6 (don't listen to Calum).  And handles really nicely too.

Bottom line IMO:
If this individual wants a sporty/sports car - RSX.
If this individual wants a practical comfortable 4-seater, that handles really
nicely when asked, then the Mazda 6 is the answer.

John