 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14543
  Re: Canadian Tire

(...) That $99 doesn't come with very much ink. I was surprised when my aunt bought a multifunction scanner, copier, inkjet printer for $60 last year too. Except that it came with 15% filled ink tanks. Soon after you'll be spending another $100 on (...) (19 years ago, 8-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Calum hates cable select was Re: Canadian Tire

(...) Which is why I'm staying with my Optra E310 laser bought 5 years ago at below par price. High yield toner run $230 but that's what the machine came with, and lasts me 6000 pages IOW years. We should all wait for decent colour laser dropping (...) (19 years ago, 9-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Calum hates cable select was Re: Canadian Tire

(...) Laser all the way, I agree. No more inkjet for me. And better than that, the toner carts for this old LJ1100 are only $75. (...) It's defintely an 80 wire, and the plugs are I think grey and black, so yes, I think it's the right type of CS (...) (19 years ago, 9-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)