 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1454
Re: Train2 Dates and Shirt Progress, was Re: Robot 9 is booked
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 03:16:22 GMT

<snip>
FYI, I called around and tentatively booked Lillian H Smith for August 11
for Train1.
<snip>

Hmmm. Is this deja-vu, or did you make a typo?
Are we going to recreate Train1, or should we move ahead with Train2?
Just kidding. I couldn't let that one pass. I'll be surprised if Chris
doesn't jump all over this one. <grin>
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)