 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1446
1445  |  1447
Subject:
Robot 9 is booked
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 01:56:28 GMT

Well, it was a tentative date before, BUT now it is official.  Today I
took a longer lunch and went to the library and gave the nice lady
money.

Clear your calendar!

Monkey Builders, you have until Oct. 13, 2001

to build a robot that will climb under our special ladder.  see other
posts.

the location will be the same L. Smith that we always use.

AND, while you have your calendar out, look WAY into the future, cause
I've penciled in Feb 2, 2002 as the

Deca-event

(name and contest to be decided.)

Chris