 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14174
Re: better be sitting down for this....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2005 12:20:09 GMT

On 7/4/05, Iain Hendry <militaryduckjock@rogers.com> wrote:
One of my coworkers was filled with little tidbits of information like this
on everything in life you could possibly imgaine.  Anything you could do to
foil the law, he'd done.  Like how to get out of any speeding ticket, how to
haras politicians, how to get around zoning laws, how to basically sneak
your way out of anything you'd get in trouble for, or how to sneak yourself
into being able to do basically whatever you want.  :)

Boy -  where was that guy when I got a ticket for a rolling stop...

...on my pedal bike!

No joke, happened on southbound St. George St. just North of College,
while biking to work (in a bike lane, too...)

To paraphrase the officer... "'Stop' means your foot goes on the pavement."

-Rob A>