 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14156
Re: better be sitting down for this....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 3 Jul 2005 01:51:01 GMT

1. OKOKOKOKOKOK its a 1989, well-used-freshly-painted WHITE honda civic.
  269K km's

Giggles...

CON: cant go faster than 110Km/H

Giggles even more....

CON: cant cary 8x8 play field in back.... WAIT thats a PLUS
CON: only look cool to a WHOLE new class of people

Starts laughing....

CON: feels like i am driving a GO-KART

Laughs more....

CON: can get relief from sun while driving in the shadow of Honda element

Uncontrollable laughter, funniest thing I have read in a LONG TIME....

And to think, all this from "city boy" that mocked *ME* by saying I was driving
a "soccer mom's" van!!!

Still laughing....

OUCH it hurts!!!!

Janey "Wow, that's a crappy car!" Red Brick

PS Good thing you are married because you would never pick up a chick with THOSE
wheels!!!