 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14172
Re: better be sitting down for this....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2005 01:44:56 GMT

Janey Cook wrote:

Janey Cook wrote:
FULL BOX, red (hunter green or black) FORD
150/250!
-end----
Chris

LOL, hey I know a sexy truck when I see it!!! Nothing beats a great big FORD, no
matter what year....

<http://www.maj.com/gallery/bccook/Homecoming/homecomingcarshow_019.jpg
PROOF...>

Come on, when your ride is THAT FINE, who cares about g/m.

Janey "MMMMmmm FORD Red Brick"

FYI,

my FIRST truck was a '84 ford f-250 V8 7.5Litre engine.

4x4  full box, and had a GREAT tremclad black paint job.

she was a beaut.

if only i had pics.

Chris
Civic boy