 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14121
Re: mindstorms and trains, what else?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 02:37:09 GMT

On 22-Jun-05, at 9:37 PM, Keith Hui wrote:
Now who actually got that top of the line $37k Prius with navigation
and
bluetooth?

I know someone, and they let me drive it too.  And the great thing was
I was dropping it off so he could pick it up later, so instead of
entering the destination in to the navigation computer I had to follow
a friends car.  Made sense to me as I watch my little dot move along
the roads.  A little dangerous actually, should have been watching the
real road. :-)

I find I do the in GTA too.  Drive by the little map in the corner.
I'm so surprised when I realize that's what I'm doing, then realize I
haven't hit anything.

PLEASE bring back the AC adapter port!

Yes, very handy.

Derek