 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14116
Re: mindstorms and trains, what else?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 23:33:56 GMT

Bluetooth! Cool!

Now we'll all be able to control our robots with our cell phones.
Unless they're Bell phones.  Then we can all pass around viruses and
pass them on to our Priuses, or is that Prium,... Prii?

We actually offer a few Bluetooth phones now including Mario's favourite, the
Blackberry 7250.  There was a $0 special recently for it.

Calum