 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14119
Re: mindstorms and trains, what else?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 01:37:16 GMT

Bluetooth! Cool!

Now we'll all be able to control our robots with our cell phones.
Unless they're Bell phones.  Then we can all pass around viruses and
pass them on to our Priuses, or is that Prium,... Prii?

"pass around viruses and pass them on to our Priuses"... It rhymes, so it's my
favourite.

Now who actually got that top of the line $37k Prius with navigation and
bluetooth?

And by the way, viruses known to affect bluetooth phones cannot infect a Prius -
they will just crash it at worst.

But really Bluetooth would be cool.

Just a small bit of info on the NEW 2006 RCX - it'll have Bluetooth.

PLEASE bring back the AC adapter port!

Also, there will be a remote-controlled train system.

These two items are really long overdue. Remember those sorta-remote-controlled
12V train sets? Got lights too. By now we should have LED-driven signal light as
well!

Keith