 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14100
  Please join me in congratulating...

...longtime rtlToronto member Jeff Van Winden on his recent marriage to Jennifer Lynch in Peterborough, Ontario. Most of you know Jeff as one of the key contributors of rtlToronto's train layout, a friendly guy who also happens to be one of the best (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jun-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Please join me in congratulating...

Congradulations Jennifer and Jeff! I hope you have a long and happy life filled with lots of love and adventures along the way. :) I think it's wonderful when two people find each other out of everyone else in the world, and can bring the other so (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Please join me in congratulating...

Cheers to the both of you, Jeff and Jennifer! /raises a glass of Paddys Old Irish Whiskey (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Please join me in congratulating...

(...) Jennifer & Jeff, Congratulations and best wishes to you both. May your MOCs be inspiring and your adventures be many. Jeremy. (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Please join me in congratulating...

Well I've finally recovered from a late Saturday at Jen and Jeff's wedding. A great time was had by all, and the couple looked so happy together. The weather was kind enough to hold off for the outdoor ceremony. Not ideal weather for a June wedding, (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Please join me in congratulating...

(...) The weather was fantastic and the light came out as needed. I only have one wish, and that is if light could be bottled up in a jar and released when needed.* (...) Dave did a great job with leading the crowd. Very casual and smooth. Made (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Please join me in congratulating...

(...) Congratulations to Jen and Jeff !!! Wishing you guys lots of love, joy, health, and a wonderful life together! And remember: Play well! ;) It was a beautiful ceremony (in part because it didn't rain!), a very nice reception, and overall a (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Please join me in congratulating...

(...) Jen, Jeff, Welcome to the start of a whole new life. My ~ONLY~ advice, King size bed, and seperate bathrooms. Chris (19 years ago, 21-Jun-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Please join me in congratulating...

(...) Thank you everyone for the kind words. It was quite the amazing day, which I don't think I will ever forget. We have gathered up some of the photos and placed them online for those of you who would like to see them click the link below. (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jun-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Please join me in congratulating...

(...) Oh Yeah, did I also mention that Jen Rocks! My wedding gift is the Death Star II :) Jeff VW (19 years ago, 21-Jun-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Please join me in congratulating...

(...) We wanted to pass on thes nice words from Jen's er.. My new Mom! ---...--- From: Barb Lynch Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 1:58 PM Subject: FW: Posting in rtl (The Lego group) about the wedding That’s so nice. You should print them and put them (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jun-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Please join me in congratulating...

(URL) derek. ba hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahah OMG.... i cant even SAy what I am thinking.... but i think the rest of you know. BAbbabahhahahahhahahahahh Chris wiping tears from eyes (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Please join me in congratulating...

(...) I thought I had photos of Derek but I've found I have several 6.3MP files of "blurry people like objects" on the dance floor. Calum (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Let me add my congratulations as well! All the Best! Cheers Oliver Play Well ! "Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:IIBI4t.1u9G@lugnet.com... (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jun-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Please join me in congratulating...

(...) Jennifer you looked absolutely gorgeous and Jeff, you clean up pretty darn well!!! Congratulations to you both, you are both very lucky to have found each other. I enjoyed the photos very much, looks like everyone had a wonderful time. May the (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jun-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)