 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14103
Re: Please join me in congratulating...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 15:37:03 GMT

Well I've finally recovered from a late Saturday at Jen and Jeff's
wedding.  A great time was had by all, and the couple looked so happy
together.

The weather was kind enough to hold off for the outdoor ceremony.  Not
ideal weather for a June wedding, but as a red head sensitive to the Sun
I wasn't complaining. :-)

The reception was a lot of fun, and well run by MC David K.  First
reception I've ever been to where things ran to schedule.

DJ VW had a great selection of music on hand.  And was more then pleased
with his radio remote control he kept in his pocket to control it.

Photo happy Calum was every where with is CANON Digital Rebel SLR
something or other.  He also brought along a slate computer which we got
to review the photos on.  He took some really great shots.  I can't wait
to see them all.

I also got to meet many of Jeff and Jen friends and family that I've
never had the honor of meeting before.  Everyone was unanimous in there
feelings of what a great couple Jen and Jeff make.

And as a final treat the gift to the guest, I forget what you call them,
  French word beginning with B, brought in the Lego connection.  We all
got a little lego set of Jen and Jeff mini figs on a stand engraved with
their names.

A great time was had by all.  All the best to the Jen and Jeff, they
make a great couple!

Derek

Calum Tsang wrote:
...longtime rtlToronto member Jeff Van Winden on his recent marriage to Jennifer
Lynch in Peterborough, Ontario.  Most of you know Jeff as one of the key
contributors of rtlToronto's train layout, a friendly guy who also happens to be
one of the best damned Lego builders I've met.  He's also our ILTCO
representative for rtlToronto.

We wish Jen and Jeff the best of luck in their union from the rtlToronto family.

Calum