 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14106
Re: Please join me in congratulating...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 22:27:50 GMT

...longtime rtlToronto member Jeff Van Winden on his recent marriage to Jennifer
Lynch in Peterborough, Ontario.  Most of you know Jeff as one of the key
contributors of rtlToronto's train layout, a friendly guy who also happens to be
one of the best damned Lego builders I've met.  He's also our ILTCO
representative for rtlToronto.

We wish Jen and Jeff the best of luck in their union from the rtlToronto family.

Congratulations to Jen and Jeff !!!
Wishing you guys lots of love, joy, health, and a wonderful life together!

And remember: Play well! ;)

It was a beautiful ceremony (in part because it didn't rain!),
a very nice reception, and overall a great time spent with good friends!!!

John