 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14094
Re: Endcap Pizzeria
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2005 17:17:53 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Nathan Todd wrote:
            Nice MOC! The write-up is a great addittion... I am all ready
wondering how you got those precious brown corner slopes..... and I didn't. Dang
random selection : )

            Back to the MOC... The colour scheme is nice, the interior is good,
and the garage next door offsets the whole MOC really well!

Thanks Nathan,

I didn't realize those brown corners were so rare.  I don't even know where they
came from, I'm pretty sure they were in the 4679 boxes I got a few (okay, like
six) of.

The 4679 boxes have been probably my most favourite Lego item this past year.
They were fun to talk about with other people (eg, What did you get?) and the
surprise of discovering what was inside was cool too.

Calum