 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14097
Re: Endcap Pizzeria
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2005 07:57:51 GMT

The 4679 boxes have been probably my most favourite Lego item this past year.
They were fun to talk about with other people (eg, What did you get?) and the
surprise of discovering what was inside was cool too.

Indeed. Here's what some M>ltc members opening some 4679s...

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RoscoHead/mltc/2004-5/dcp_2485.jpg

ROSCO