 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14093
Re: Endcap Pizzeria
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2005 01:31:47 GMT

Hi guys,

Here's something I built recently for the rtlToronto layout:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/lego-endcap-index.html

I hope you guys like it!

Thanks to Derek who let me have the "land" in his section of town.

Calum

       Hey,

            Nice MOC! The write-up is a great addittion... I am all ready
wondering how you got those precious brown corner slopes..... and I didn't. Dang
random selection : )

            Back to the MOC... The colour scheme is nice, the interior is good,
and the garage next door offsets the whole MOC really well!

                God Bless,

                     Nathan