 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14057
Heavily OT: What is this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 29 May 2005 02:15:46 GMT

I found this dirt on my Accord's hood:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/accorddirt.jpg

Is this tree sap?  Or rust?  Or something else?

It doesn't seem to rub or scratch off (well, not with my finger nail) and
doesn't wash off with water.

Calum
PS-I started building the new rtlToronto Banner Stand today.