 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13970
    Apache —Derek Raycraft
   Dumb question, because I'm not in the mood to read. I have an Apache server running on my computer. Port 80 and all that. I have another HTTP server running on lets say port 8080. Doesn't matter what it is really, just that it's there. I want to (...) (19 years ago, 30-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Apache —Dan Boger
   (...) Easy. In the root of the port 80 server, create the following .htaccess file: RewriteEngine On RewriteRule ^otherserver/(.*) (URL) [P] And that should be it! Now, requests to anything under that directory will be "proxied" to the other (...) (19 years ago, 30-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Apache —Derek Raycraft
   Thanks, for the help Dan. Unfortunately the harddrive on my iMac failed about 12 hours after I posted my question. Although it's still under warranty, I don't have time before I head to California to get it replaced, let alone setup to were I had it (...) (19 years ago, 1-May-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)