 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13974
Re: Apache
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2005 22:09:31 GMT

Thanks, for the help Dan.  Unfortunately the harddrive on my iMac failed
about 12 hours after I posted my question.

Although it's still under warranty, I don't have time before I head to
California to get it replaced, let alone setup to were I had it before.

So in about three weeks I'll be looking back at your message and trying
again.  :-(

Thanks again for the help though,

Derek