 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13794
Re: I'm good to go...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 18:28:41 GMT

   3 RC cars...

Dave K

Interesting... I’ve built mine more along the lines of an F1 car, lower to the ground and with slicks. I’ve been working on the assumption that we’ll be racing indoors on linoleum, and I found the 8475 tires (both types) to be too slippery. What kind of rubber are people using? I’ve been happy with 49.6 x 28 VR on all four corners so far, but have been wondering how sticky are the 68.8 x 36 ZR’s.