 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13792
Re: I'm good to go...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 14:43:34 GMT

   a) they cared enough to actually do something, form letter or no b) I didn’t get charged at all for this.

Actually, I’ve had even better service than that. I’ve requested for missing parts a few times. Notably few - it still surprises me how good QC is on such tiny parts, and in at least one case the box was not pristine (TRU had kept it in the back room far too long) and the part likely fell out (which I told them... and *still* got the replacement). I’ve also had broken motors replaced & dead light sensors replaced, again, free of charge (they just asked for the non-functioning unit back).

-- Brian Davis