 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13748

This summary of the Robolab add-on & pricing: (URL) at the very bottom, a "Waterproof housing for a single RCX" ($118.00) "This enables the user to use the RCX underwater." Anyone know what this is referring to or have experience with it? -Rob A> (19 years ago, 15-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: U

(...) So I see the Robolab software licence for 53 bucks! Woohoo!!! THen I realize that it's in AU dollars... Grrrr!!!! As for the waterproof housing, that'd be fun to have. Dave K -still lookling for a (cheap) copy of RoboLab so I can actually use (...) (19 years ago, 15-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics)

  Vex robotics

I'm forwarding this, but also sent Carole info on subscribing and accessing the list... ****** Liz, Somehow I get email of the discussions on I think the lugnet site. I saw your post and thought I would pass on this information. Feel free to share (...) (19 years ago, 15-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  (canceled)

  Re: Waterproof housing for RCX (Originally Re: U)

On Tue, 15 March, 2005 1:39 pm, Rob Antonishen said: (...) No - but I would buy one! I take it the U is for U-Boat? Imagine being able to build Lego subs... I have only ever dreamt of such things... Nothing refering to it on peeron or in any of the (...) (19 years ago, 16-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: U

I now know why LUGNET requires confirmation of posts. In response to the previous message in my name, I did not write it, did not approve it, and I am NOT suggesting software piracy. I apologize to all of you who may have thought of this as a good (...) (19 years ago, 17-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Waterproof housing for RCX (Originally Re: U)

(...) Try an Otter Box: (URL) How to Build a LEGO ROV: (URL) Doucette. (19 years ago, 17-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: U

(...) And I apologize for the fallout of my post--I wasn't looking for an illegal copy, just a cheaper copy :) So now that we all know better, life goes on. Dave K (19 years ago, 17-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: U

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Andrew Meyer wrote: (snip) cancelled at the poster's request (19 years ago, 19-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Waterproof housing for RCX (Originally Re: U)

(...) If you do find more info, please let us know at inv at peeron.com. We'll add it to the catalog. Since it is listed at the bottom of the page after the Lego and DCP sections, my guess would be that it is an aftermarket part, or even an otter (...) (19 years ago, 19-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.loc.uk)