 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1372
  Breaking with tradition!

Well, for some reason.... I don't know why, I'm going to break with tradition and share what I have so far: Last night I started to work on my monkey for the ROBOT GAMES 9. All I can say is that its a bit more difficult that I thought. this is a (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Breaking with tradition!

(...) Way to go! Maybe I will break with tradition when I start building... I have some neat ideas, but I know this is going to be tough (mechanically, not programmingly, which makes me happy:). I got a digital camera on saturday, spent way too (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Breaking with tradition!

(...) what's the matter with the wheels. think about it. some free swinging arm, as its flopping about trying to get a bar, then one wheel scrapes by a bar and... WHAM.... the wheels, suck the arm into the bar. that was the idea though. Chris Visit (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)