 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1391
Re: Breaking with tradition!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 00:59:09 GMT

I like the hand/claw of the one "thing." The way the angled beam and
that new grey beam fit over the pipe is almost perfect.

Th claw looks good. The wheels...

what's the matter with the wheels.  think about it.  some free swinging
arm, as its flopping about trying to get a bar, then one wheel scrapes
by a bar and... WHAM.... the wheels, suck the arm into the bar.

that was the idea though.

Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @
http://www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm