 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13716
Re: Hailfire attachment points
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 15:24:02 GMT

(i THINK these are the deep links, if they dont work... tough)

i think i learned about deep links...  you have to click the image AFTER
you click the image....

(geesh)

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/magno/Hailfire/100_2923.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/magno/Hailfire/100_2925.jpg