 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13684
Re: RC Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 20:07:08 GMT

Wanna know wht I love TLC?

So I get the very last 8376 from the local Radio Shack (John, if you can get me
a copy of your directions, it'd be appreciated) but all tehy had was the 'off
road' version put together--no spare parts, no instructions and no non-rubber
tires!

After seeing John's at the last show--seeing the car slide all over the floor
with the 'fun tires', I kinda wanted those tires as well.

So I called S@H and a very pleasant person (I usually remember the names 'cause
that's polite and all, but this time I forgot--bad me) went thru whatever
process is in place for missing pieces from sets, and I am now getting two new
tires shipped to my abode!

So there was much rejoicing...

When's the car racing thing going to happen?  I have 3 RC vehicles ready to go!

Dave K