 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13681
Re: RC Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 16:45:54 GMT

Man this head ache is killing me.

This should read, I am *now* the proud owner of a lego RC car.  etc.

Derek

Derek Raycraft wrote:
I'm not the proud owner of a lego RC car.  Now I need to know what
batteries to get for it.

What rechargeable are people having the most luck with?  How long to
they typically last on a charge?

Derek