 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13652
Re: Help me buldge :-/
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 2005 10:08:21 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Samarth Moray wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Vineet Honkan wrote:
Sorry about that. I do tend (and have been told) to post off topic things on

One minute... you've been *told* by someone to post ot things in
inappropriate threads?

I really haven't seen you attempt to remedy that situation in any way whatsoever
yet.

Legoswami

I think what Vineet is saying is that he publicly
acknowledges that he posts Ot things and has
been told by others that he does so, not that
others have verbally consented to him to post
off-topic.

I know what you mean Swami by your second
statement... :)

Ben Medinets