 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13653
13652  |  13654
Subject:
[rtlToronto] Model Spotlight - March
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 05:26:43 GMT

Hey guys,

I've put up a new feature on the rtlToronto front page, the "Model Spotlight".
The general idea is that every month (or whenever I put up the dinner/event
announcements) I will swap the Model Spotlight.

The spotlight is simply a picture of a cool model built by someone in our group
to spotlight some of the non-competition building by our members.  So email me
your photos if you'd like to be the next Spotlight builder--Trains, models,
Technic stuff...

The model spotlight this month is John Guerquin with his two wheel drive
mountain bike.

Calum