 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13642
Re: Help me buldge :-/
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 5 Mar 2005 18:21:03 GMT

"vineethonkan" <vineethonkan@yahoo.com> wrote:

My idea would be to remove the glassy pieces, and instead, add these ones,
because they can curve (the only drawback to this is that you might not be
able
to use the minifigs).

Here's an example:

http://vulture.dmem.strath.ac.uk/jen/lego/demag_crane.htm

Hmm, that's actually not a bad idea at all!  I'm just not sure how I'd do
the lower half.  I might give it a shot, though.

    Iain