 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13639
Re: Help me buldge :-/
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 5 Mar 2005 05:51:05 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry wrote:
This is what I'm trying to build:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Duck/Train-Town/3S-Ropeway/espace-killy.jpg

This is what I've got:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Duck/Train-Town/3S-Ropeway/dsc01441.jpg

Meh.  :-/

See how the sides are all curved/buldge-y on the real thing?  Any ideas or
design examples of what other people have done to try and do that?  I am so
bad at this kind of thing and I don't know where to go.  I really want to
make this look great.

I think some SNOT-fu (ala JeffVW style) could work here:

Maybe some of these?

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/6215

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/41750

OR these: