 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13560
  Re: wish's

(...) Larry is incredibly thick skinned. I go through almost nothing compared to what he's gone through, and I've been very close to resigning my position at Lugnet because of what I've gone through. You don't even know all of the crap he's gone (...) (19 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: wish's

(...) Well that's your opinion. And very probably others share your opinion. I personally see little or no connection between such jokes and my Lugnet experience. But that's just MY opinion. And very probably others share my opinion too. And there (...) (19 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: wish's

(...) Lenny, (I think your an admin and) since YOU brought it up on LUGNET, I get to comment on it here!!! Simply put. this is NOT a joke. I have a real prize, and a valid game. Period. you call it "bad form" I call it censorship. (oops, thats not (...) (19 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto) !

  Re: wish's

(...) You know I support the admins and stated as such numerous times, and have, in the history of LUGNET and my posting here, stood up for 'the team' over and over again. You know this to be true. Bad form on me? I don't think so. I mentioned what (...) (19 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: wish's

(...) Chris, why are you doing this? Why are you attempting to undermine LUGNET administration? What do you hope to gain by it? What do your friends in rtlToronto think of your antics? You think it's fun to run a contest that ridicules someone? (...) (19 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.admin.general)