 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13405
Re: Callin' all da ballahs in da house, c'mon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 14:14:37 GMT

On Fri, February 18, 2005 8:57 am, David Koudys said:
the second one (that I'm working on now) was inspired by Steve H

I remember you had that double technic turntable marble-on-top-of-piston-heads
video that was the second coolest thing I've ever seen built out of LEGO
Technic...  I dont' think I have the video anymore--have to go scrounge it up...

Then there's Tijs... (which I always spell wrong, but eh)--yep, I want a 'pick
'n place GBC!

Two questions.  First (if you care to tell) what's your idea for your 2nd GBC?
And Second, what's the coolest thing you've ever seen built out of LEGO?

hmm.  a pick and place GBCm (Great Ball Contraption Module)

Cool.

Steve