 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13408
Re: Callin' all da ballahs in da house, c'mon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 16:52:12 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/5f465

http://www.krauss-maffei.de/pictures/ks/ks1-81131_coolingtrack.jpg

SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!

FESTO DRQD Twin Piston Rotary Drive + SLT Mini Slide Table with High Precision
Guide!  SO CUTE!

I think I want to cuddle it :(

alt.cuddle

    Iain