 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13404
Re: Callin' all da ballahs in da house, c'mon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 13:57:46 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry wrote:
So where's the spec for how to build one of these ball modules.  Now I wanna
build one.

Dave, look what you did.

    Iain

Here's the thing--

Dave's first GBC was inspired by Rob A

the second one (that I'm working on now) was inspired by Steve H

The third (and probably 4th) one that I plan on doing are completely inspired by
Iain--

I remember you had that double technic turntable marble-on-top-of-piston-heads
video that was the second coolest thing I've ever seen built out of LEGO
Technic...  I dont' think I have the video anymore--have to go scrounge it up...

Then there's Tijs... (which I always spell wrong, but eh)--yep, I want a 'pick
'n place GBC!

Start with the easy ones and work your way up, I say...

Looks like Steve got the link for you so I don't need to repost it.

Have fun with it--if anyone is talented for moving marbles around with LEGO,
it's you!

Dave K