 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13233
  Re: It's the oddest thing...

(...) So the task is still alive as far as NT is concerned, the OS is still running? That doesn't sound like hardware. so I'm thinking either Apache 2.xx doesn't like Win2K server edition, or the new (...) No, I don't honestly think it's the (...) (20 years ago, 5-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: It's the oddest thing...

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:IBGJ4u.13qG@lugnet.com... (...) Are there any clues in the Apache log? (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: It's the oddest thing...

(...) Nope--there are just no requests logged at a certain time, then I restart Apache and all the Apache startup requests are logged. I'm going to let it run for a few more days and see what happens--try to narrow it down Thanks to all for the (...) (20 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: It's the oddest thing...

(...) I'll have to look at that--I'm not usually home when Apache goes down--I'm going to stop my scheduled restarts of Apache and see what happens. What I am imoressed with, and it's the only time Microsoft thus far has impressed me, is Netmeeting. (...) (20 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: It's the oddest thing...

(...) Is it possible that the network or stack/driver went out during that time you have no logs? Can you keep ping logs to somewhere outside of the cable provider network, maybe? Like I dunno...ping -t into a file or something and see if it times (...) (20 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)