 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12977
  New Technics parts

Big thanks to Jeff VW for pointing this out: (URL) was wondering if anyone had insight on the white part that joins the butt's of the 2 pneumatic cylinders?? why would this model only apply air to one half of either of the cylinders. Chris (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: New Technics parts

(...) I assume that's to keep them ridgid to one another. Without that, you'd have a 4 or 5 bar linkage. It would be floppy and wouldn't push up. (...) cylinders. Because gravity will pull them down? :) Iain (Stackin'! WOOOOO!) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: New Technics parts

(...) GEE, thanks Iain, I ~NEVER~ would have figured that out othrwise. (...) OK, so this is a part to solve for the new studless piston. (...) Gravity? where do you get this? whats the lego part number? (grin) Chris (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: New Technics parts

(...) It appears to be a new part, but as those are leaked pictures, the final version may be different. It looks more like it should be in a Bionicle to me... (...) With the weight of the boom, as Iain said, gravity is enough to get it down. If (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: New Technics parts

(...) WOW cool, I really want that white Bionicle part, I think I will buy that set for just that piece, and throw away all those silly long pieces with holes along them, and all those links, pneumatics and other strange bits. Whatever could ppl use (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: New Technics parts

(...) <snip> (...) You get it in your nearest live theater. It is the opposite of comedy. (...) Kevin (20 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: New Technics parts

(...) Hmmmmmm "Opposite of comedy"....... therefore gravity is tragedy, which begs the question, does that mean comedy requires concrete filled shoes or a self-contained breathing apparatus? Apparently I have been having unprotected humour at the (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)