 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12979
Re: New Technics parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 02:44:38 GMT

Iain Hendry wrote:

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@rogers.com> wrote:

I was wondering if anyone had insight on the white part that joins the
butt's of the 2 pneumatic cylinders??

I assume that's to keep them ridgid to one another.

GEE, thanks Iain,

I ~NEVER~ would have figured that out othrwise.

Without that, you'd
have a 4 or 5 bar linkage.  It would be floppy and wouldn't push up.

OK, so this is a part to solve for the new studless piston.

why would this model only apply air to one half of either of the

cylinders.

Because gravity will pull them down?  :)

    Iain (Stackin'!  WOOOOO!)

Gravity?

where do you get this? whats the lego part number?

(grin)

Chris