 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12980
Re: New Technics parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 02:45:10 GMT

Big thanks to Jeff VW for pointing this out:

I was wondering if anyone had insight on the white part that joins the
butt's of the 2 pneumatic cylinders??

It appears to be a new part, but as those are leaked pictures, the final version
may be different. It looks more like it should be in a Bionicle to me...

why would this model only apply air to one half of either of the cylinders.

With the weight of the boom, as Iain said, gravity is enough to get it down. If
you've ever played with set 8460, you'll know that lowering the boom under
pressure can be pretty scary. But again, there's no guarantee the released
version will be the same.

ROSCO