 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12978
Re: New Technics parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 02:27:52 GMT

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@rogers.com> wrote:

I was wondering if anyone had insight on the white part that joins the
butt's of the 2 pneumatic cylinders??

I assume that's to keep them ridgid to one another.  Without that, you'd
have a 4 or 5 bar linkage.  It would be floppy and wouldn't push up.

why would this model only apply air to one half of either of the
cylinders.

Because gravity will pull them down?  :)

    Iain (Stackin'!  WOOOOO!)